The Complete Introduction into Digital Advertising: All in 1
Google Ads, YouTube Ads, Gmail Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Messenger Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Retargeting, SEO
What you'll learn
- Learn Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads & Messenger Ads. Learn How to Setup Meta Pixel & Conversion API. Use Custom & Lookalike Audiences. Learn Dynamic Ads.
- Find more Converting Customers Across all of Google's Channels Like YouTube, Display, Search, Discover, Gmail, & Maps. Drive Performance Based on your Goals.
- Learn Digital Advertising. Learn Efficient Ad Strategies for Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, LinkedIn & Bing Ads. Learn Modern Re-Engagement.
- Setup your Google Ads Account. Use Google Coupon. Write your Google Ad Copy. Create Your First Campaign. Get your Advertising Up & Running in 90 Minutes.
- Learn How to Write & Create Ads that Have the Power to Convert Searchers into Buyers. Learn How to Persuade & Overcome Customer Objections. Simply Sell More.
- Use the Power of Google Discovery Campaigns. Maximise your Efficiency with Google Max Performance Campaigns. Learn the Latest Google Ads Trends.
- Learn Bing Ads. Learn Auction and Delivery. Understand Common Terms & Keywords. Import your Google Ads into Bing. Easily Navigate in Bing Ads Interface.
- Learn How to Quickly & Efficiently Setup YouTube Skippable Ads & YouTube Non-Skippable Ads. Use your Videos to Promote your Products & Brand on YouTube.
- An Internet Connection. No Previous Knowledge of PPC is Required at All. Only Determination and a Hunger to Learn. We will Teach you the Rest.
This Digital Advertising Course is your Complete All in One Guide. Learn Google Ads, YouTube Ads, Gmail Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Messenger Ads, Dynamic Ads, Retargeting Ads, Re-Engagement Ads, Copywriting for Advertising & Meta for Business. This Digital Advertising Course is full of Hands-On Screen Recordings & Face2Face Explanations. It has been Filled with Interactive Quizzes Making Learning Fun. After Completing this Digital Advertising Course you will be able to Confidently Setup, Lead & Optimise Campaigns on Google & Meta Platforms. Learn Digital Advertising Today. From Zero to Hero in a Couple of Days.
Setup your Google Search & Display Campaign Today
Google Ads are a great way to boost your brand profile, generate more leads and traffic, and gain more sales. The Google Ads platform focuses on Pay Per Click (PPC) ads, where advertisers pay per impression on an ad. PPC marketing is a tailorable, affordable form of web marketing, but to succeed, and not waste money, you must take the right approach. Typically it takes many years of experience to gain the in-depth knowledge necessary to get the most out of your PPC campaign.
With this Google Ads course, we aim to get you on the road to success faster, and as long as you are willing to put the work in, and apply our techniques and strategies, you'll be well equipped with everything you need to succeed. The strength of advertising with Google lies in its massive market reach and the ability it gives you to create highly targeted campaigns. With Google Ads you can drive quality traffic to your brand, garnered from people searching Google for products and services, similar to the ones you're offering.
To boost your reach, ads from Google often feature across other platforms, including YouTube, Blogger, and the Google Display Network. Another great feature of Google Ads is the Google Ads Analytics dashboard, which allows you to monitor the performance of your ads over time. This helps you hone the effectiveness of your Google Ads and adjust your content and target audience for a more optimal return on your investment. It's definitely worth investing in Google Ads, as even if you're ranking well organically, your results are likely to appear lower than those who have paid to promote.
Write Google Ads Copy that People Love to Click On
If you want maximum click throughs, you must use copywriting strategies that evoke strong emotion and are targeted to your ideal reader. The best type of Ad Copies are short and punchy, with enough impact to arouse curiosity, or provoke a reaction. Incorporating numbers is a great way to make Ad Copies sound more specific.
Find & Choose the Right Keywords for your Local Business
Search for words or phrases related to your products or services. The keywords you choose are used to show your ads to people. Select high-quality, relevant keywords for your ad campaign to help you reach only the most interested people, who are more likely to become your customers.
Optimise your Google Ads Targeting for your Local Business
Targeting ads is an essential part of a successful advertising campaign. You may have designed the perfect ad, but you'll need to show it to the right people at the right time to better reach your goal. Google Ads offers different ways of targeting your ads.
Learn New Keywords Matching Options for your Local Business
Keywords are words or phrases that are used to match ads with the terms people are searching for. The keyword match types dictate how closely the keyword needs to match with the user’s search query in order for the ad to be considered for the auction. So you could use broad match to serve your ad on a wider variety of user searches or you could use exact match to hone in on specific user searches.
Use Efficiently Negative Keywords for your Local Business
Negative keywords let you exclude search terms from your campaigns and help you focus on only the keywords that matter to your customers. Better targeting can put your ad in front of interested users and increase your return on investment (ROI).
Understand everything about new search terms reports
Use the search terms report to identify new search terms with high potential, and add them to your keyword list. Look for search terms that aren't as relevant to your business, and add them as negative keywords. This can help you avoid spending money showing your ad to people who aren't interested in it.
Use Auction Insights to Compare Performance for your Local Business
The auction insights report lets you compare your performance with other advertisers who are participating in the same auctions that you are. This information can help you make strategic decisions about bidding and budgeting by showing you where you're succeeding and where you may be missing opportunities for improved performance. The auction insights report is available for both Search and Shopping campaigns.
Determine a Bid strategy Based on your Goals
Google Ads offers several bid strategies that are tailored to different types of campaigns. Depending on which networks your campaign is targeting, and whether you want to focus on getting clicks, impressions, conversions, or views you can determine which strategy is best for you. In this article, we'll describe how to use your advertising goals to choose your bid strategy.
Improve your Google PPC Quality Score for your Local Business
Google uses your PPC Quality Score (QS) to decide how your ad should rank. The higher your quality score, the better your position will be. This score factors in how relevant your landing page and ads are to the keywords you've selected and also assesses your expected clickthrough rate.
Make use of Ad Extensions for your Local Business
Ad Extensions let you supplement your Google ad with one of five additional features for no extra cost. You can select from a Sitelink, Call button, Location info, or App download link, or can choose to showcase an Offer instead.
Use the Power of Google Discovery Ads for your Local Business
You can use Discovery campaigns to help reach up to 3 billion customers across Google feeds to achieve your performance goals in Google Ads. Thanks to Google's audience and customer intent signals, this campaign type helps you deliver highly visual, inspiring personalized ad experiences to people who are ready to discover and engage with your brand—all through a single Google Ads campaign.
Maxime your Efficiency with Google Max Performance Ads for your Local Business
Performance Max is a new goal-based campaign type that allows performance advertisers to access all of their Google Ads inventory from a single campaign. It's designed to complement your keyword-based Search campaigns to help you find more converting customers across all of Google's channels like YouTube, Display, Search, Discover, Gmail, and Maps.
Performance Max helps you drive performance based on your specified conversion goals, delivering more conversions and value by optimizing performance in real-time and across channels using Smart Bidding. Performance Max combines Google's automation technologies across bidding, budget optimization, audiences, creatives, attribution, and more. They're all empowered by your specific advertising objective (for example, if you have a CPA or ROAS target) and the creative assets, audience signals, and optional data feeds you provide.
Learn Google Ads Retargeting for your Local Business
Retargeting is a way to connect with people who previously interacted with your website or mobile app. It allows you to strategically position your ads in front of these audiences as they browse Google or its partner websites, thus helping you increase your brand awareness or remind those audiences to make a purchase.
Learn how to Efficiently Setup YouTube Ads for your Local Business
YouTube connects you to the people who matter most to your business. Turn viewers into customers, on any budget. YouTube Ads uses Google data to match your message to the right people at the right moment. YouTube Ads make it easy for people to choose your business. Get more purchases, subscribers, website visits, and more. Anyone can make a YouTube ad that gets results.
Learn how to Quickly Import & Setup Bing Ads from your Google Ads Account
Create deeper customer relationships with Microsoft Advertising. Deliver relevant, personalized experiences to a wider audience that’s ready to engage and purchase online. Reach people where and when they’re ready to act. Access 724 million monthly unique searchers on the Microsoft Search Network and 250 million unique users through native advertising on brand-safe experiences.
Understand Customer Journey on Social Media
The customer journey on social media is very similar to real life.
- Awareness – In the real world it would be giving you a leaflet with an invitation into the store.
- Consideration – In the real world it would be visiting the shop and trying the product.
- Conversion – In the real world it would be going to the cashier and paying for the product.
Learn Meta Ads Objectives for your Local Business
Before you create an ad, first consider what your business goals are. It's important to know what you want to achieve in order to choose the right objective. Your advertising objective is what you want people to do when they see your ads. For example, if you want to show your website to people interested in your business, you can create ads that encourage people to visit your website. As your business grows, your campaign goals will change. First, your campaigns may focus on building awareness and acquiring new customers. Later, you may encourage people to make a purchase or sign up for an event.
Learn How to Use Facebook Ads Library
Facebook Ads Library was designed to give anyone and everyone accesses to advertising taking place on Facebook. This approach is to promote transparency sharing as much information as possible. You have access to a collection of all advertisements running from across Facebook Products, including Instagram.
Learn How to Setup & Use Meta Business Manager
The purpose of Facebook Business Manager is to help you “manage ad accounts, Facebook pages, and the people who work on them — all in one place.” Business Manager is more or less the hub for accessing all of your Facebook marketing needs, including ad accounts, catalogs, pixels, and business pages.
Learn How to Proceed Domain Verification for your Local Business
Apple has announced changes with iOS 14 that impact how Facebook receives and processes conversion events from business tools like the Facebook pixel. Domain verification helps Facebook ensure that only the rightful parties can edit link previews that direct to your content. Once you have verified your domain, you can assign specific Pages editing permissions for your ads. Pages associated with your Business Manager that do not have editing permissions won’t be able to make changes to your ads.
It's free to verify your domains. There are 3 domain verification methods:
- Add a meta tag to your domain's home page
- Upload an HTML file to your web directory and confirm ownership of your domain in Business Manager
- Add a DNS TXT entry to your DNS record to confirm ownership of your domain
Learn How to Easily Setup Meta Pixel & Conversion API on WordPress
When you use the Conversions API along with our other Facebook Business Tools, you can gain additional insights into the people who interact with your business. Best practice is to use the Conversions API in addition to the Facebook pixel to help maximize the effectiveness of your website events.
The Conversions API is designed to create a direct and reliable connection between marketing data (such as website events and offline conversions) from your server, website platform or CRM to Facebook. This marketing data helps power ad personalization, optimization and measurement on Facebook so that your ads are shown to people who are more likely to be interested in them. There are several options you can use to set up the Conversions API. Many integrations don't require a developer, and if you use a commerce platform such as Shopify you can set up the Conversions API in just a few clicks.
The Conversions API can help you to:
- Reduce your cost per action as a result of improved connectivity. Data from the Conversions API is less impacted than the pixel by browser loading errors, connectivity issues and ad blockers. When you use the Conversions API alongside the pixel, it creates a more reliable connection that helps the delivery system decrease your cost per action.
- Optimize ads for actions that happen later in the customer’s journey. Examples of these events include actions that happen after a purchase (such as subscriptions), actions that happen in stores, or even customer scores. This information helps Facebook show your ads to customers who are more likely to be profitable and generate value for your business.
- Improve measurement. The Conversions API can help you better measure ad performance and attribution across your customer’s full journey, from discovery to conversion. This helps you better understand how digital advertising impacts both online and offline results.
- Reduce your cost per action as a result of increased event matching. Your marketing data is most effective when it can be matched with accounts on Facebook apps and services. With the Conversions API, you can include additional customer information parameters that help increase matched events and your Event Match Quality score.
- Increase data control. When implemented separately from the pixel, the Conversions API gives you more control over what you share and when you share it.
Learn How to Use & Setup Meta Pixel Events. Learn How to Use Meta Events Manager.
Facebook uses marketing data to show ads to people who are likely to be interested in them. One type of marketing data is website events, which are actions that people take on your website. For example, making a purchase or adding an item to their cart. As people interact with your business, integration methods like the Conversions API and Facebook pixel share those events with Facebook. Events help power your Facebook ads so you can reach a more relevant audience, provide a more personalized ad experience and optimize your ad campaigns towards better business outcomes. Events take place either as a result of Facebook ads (paid) or organic reach (unpaid).
Learn How to Use, Setup & Optimise Meta Aggregated Events
Facebook’s Aggregated Event Measurement is a protocol that allows for measurement of web events from iOS 14 users. Aggregated Event Measurement limits domains to 8 conversion events that can be prioritized for conversion optimization. So, please, learn with me Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads for 2022. If you optimize your ads for non-prioritized events, your ads won’t deliver to and report on people who are opted-out of tracking on their Facebook or Instagram apps on an iOS 14.5 or later device. Facebook solution is analogous to Apple’s Private Click Measurement, but it is designed to solve for key advertiser use cases not addressed by Apple’s proposal.
Learn Reach Ads for your Local Business
The reach objective maximizes the number of people who see your ads and how often they see them. Choose this objective if you want to build brand awareness, change brand perception or show your ad to as many people in your audience as possible. With this objective, you can choose to maximize your reach or impressions for the entire duration of your campaign. You can set frequency controls for how many times a person sees your ad and the minimum number of days between each time they see it. For example, let's say you want your ads to reach a large proportion of your target audience to help increase sales. You can also tailor your reach with location targeting to reach people within a certain radius of your business location. You can simply choose the reach objective to show ads to a larger portion of your audience.
Learn Facebook & Instagram Traffic Ads for your Local Business
The traffic objective is designed to drive people to your website or app. With traffic as your objective, you can create ads that:
- Send people to a destination such as a website, app, phone call or Messenger conversation (Website Clicks)
- Increase the number of people going to your mobile or desktop app (App Engagement)
Learn Detailed Targeting on Facebook & Creating your Persona
Define your audience for smarter ad targeting.With Core Audiences, you set the rules for where your ads are delivered. Adjust your target audience to be as broad or well-defined as you like, based on the following criteria:
- Location.Advertise in the cities, communities and countries where you want to do business.
- Demographics. Choose your audience based on age, gender, education, job title and more. You can keep track of the types of people your ads are reaching, but Facebook will never share personally-identifiable information about them.
- Interests. Add interests and hobbies of the people you want your ad to reach – from organic food to action films – and make your targeted ads more relevant.
- Behaviour. Target your ads based on consumer behaviours such as prior purchases and device usage.
- Connections. Choose to include people who are connected to your Facebook Page or event, or exclude them to find new audiences.
Learn How to Create Attractive Video Carousels for Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads
The carousel format lets you show 2 or more images and/or videos in a single ad, each with its own headline, description, link and call to action. To scroll through a carousel, people swipe on their mobile device or click the arrows on their computer screen.
You can use carousel ads to:
- Feature multiple products that link to different landing pages. Give customers more options and help raise your clickthrough rate.
- Highlight multiple features of a single product. Show different product angles or details to better educate customers.
- Tell a story. Use images and/or videos in succession to illustrate a compelling narrative.
- Explain a process. Walk people through how your business works step by step.
- Sell the benefits. If your business is in the service industry, use images and/or videos to show the benefits to new customers.
Learn about the Power of Engagement. Create Powerful Custom & Lookalike Audiences from Engagement.
Nobody knows more about us than our mother, our wife, and Facebook. So it’s very easy for Facebook to create an exact lookalike audience for you. For example, Facebook can create a very similar audience to people that have been already engaging with your content.
Learn Engagement Ads for your Local Business
The engagement objective is designed to get more people to see and engage with your Facebook post or Page. With engagement as your objective, you can create ads that:
- Boost your posts (Post Engagement)
- Promote your Page (Page Likes)
- Raise attendance at an event on your Page (Event Responses)
Learn Meta Lead Generation Ads for your Local Business
Lead generation is the process of building interest in a business's products or services. On Facebook, you can create campaigns using a lead generation objective that allows consumers to fill out a form, called an "Instant Form," with their contact information.
Learn How to Use Custom & Lookalike Audiences to Get Better Results
A Custom Audience is an ad targeting option that lets you find your existing audiences among people who are on Facebook. A lookalike audience is a way your ads can reach new people who are likely to be interested in your business because they share similar characteristics to your existing customers.
Learn Conversion Ads & Commerce Manager for your Local Business
The Facebook Website Conversion objective helps you to grow business on your website. Whether you want page visits, sales or another action, website conversion ads encourage people to go to your website and do something.
- Grow sales. Get people to complete transactions on your website.
- Prompt an action. Define the action that you want people to take – from visiting your site, to adding something to their basket.
- Increase traffic. Encourage people to visit a specific page or explore your whole website.
Conversion ads are special kinds of ads where Facebook, Messenger and Instagram are trying their best to drive audiences to your website that are more likely to buy your products or give you a lead. For these ads you often have to retarget with custom and lookalike audiences. You mainly retarget your website visitors and already engaged people from your Facebook business page and Instagram profile. As every business is different, you can also test standard targeting based on age, interests, location and income.
When you enrol, you also get:
- Course materials and tuition worth at least $2.200 - you get it all - for a tiny fraction of the cost!!!
- Handy PDF & MP3 packed with useful and Free Extra Resources you can download from our Resource Centre
- Lifetime access & Lifetime updates
- Udemy certificate of completion - ready for download
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Fast & friendly support in the Q&A section - ask me a question anytime
- Interactive quizzes making learning Fun
Online PPC Advertising has become one of the most in-demand skills of 2022. In fact, online PPC Advertising jobs can pay upwards of $100k per year. Why? Every business can benefit from someone who creates great Google ads campaigns. From startups to fortune 500s and everything in between, online advertising can make or break the success of an organisation.
We really hope you will love learning all about advertising and how to make it efficient!
Ing. Tomas Moravek, Hazel Owens & Team,
Internet Efficiency Awarded Digital Marketing Expert
Who this course is for:
- For You
- For All People wishing to Learn Digital Advertising
The copyright of the article belongs to the author, please do not reprint without permission.
Total 0 Comments