Classification of Elements
What you'll learn:
All the REQUIRED Knowledge from Basic-level to Expert-level of Periodic Table
(S, P, D, F) Block Elements in Periodic Table
Periodic Trends in Property of Elements
In this course you will learn about the Periodic Table.
1) How did the
Classification of Elements Started.
2) How did we get our Modern Periodic Table.
3) brief classification of Elements with respect to 4 different Blocks Which is S Block, P Block, D Block & F Block Elements.
4) You will study for 5 Important
i) Atomic Radius.
ii) Ionic Radius.
iii) Ionization enthalpy.
iv) Electron gain enthalpy.
v) Electro Negativity.
4) Anomalous Trend in second order
5) Periodic Trends with Chemical Reactivity.
Who this course is for:
Students preparing for JEE(Main|Advance) & NEET
Students preparing for any Competitive Exams where this chapter is there in Syllabus
Students preparing for class-12 Board Exams
Anyone Who want to Learn about the Periodic Table
Anyone Who want to Learn about the Chemistry