Master Course of Art Gallery Management
Master Course of Art management and Exhibition design, Art curation and Become an Art curator
What you'll learn
- To analyze about the Introduction and Purpose of Art Gallery
- Understanding the past, present and future of the art gallery business
- How to Open a successful srt Gallery and Where to Start
- To study about the main positions in an art gallery
- Understanding how to organize and Curate a Successful Group Art Exhibition
- Understanding a main tasks of a gallery manager and the different aspects of gallery operations.
- No programming experience needed, You will learn everything you need to know
If you want to start your Art Gallery Management Business, You may wonder if this is the right time to start a business. And make no mistake, art galleries are a business. While you don't have to go it alone, having a passion for art is only part of the equation! Of course, both a love of art and a creative interest in artists are meaningful to becoming an art gallery owner.
Art galleries are big business, contributing to a $45 billion dollar global industry based on this model. However, the internet and cost of real estate in the world's top cities has increasingly rattled the relevance of art galleries.
The profit an art gallery can make is variable. Bloomberg reports that the average profit margin for this kind of business is 6.5 percent. Obviously, the amount of profit is tied to the amount of art sold and the price of that art. Almost every art gallery – at least, every successful art gallery that's able to stick around long-term – makes money in some way. Most art galleries aren't in it for the money, but of course, they need some revenue in order to keep their doors open.
In collaboration with many collectors and artists, “gallery owners” have also defined a set of criteria for evaluating the professionalism of galleries: loyalty to artists, commitment to their success, ethics, accessibility to the public, provision of services to collectors and more.
A commercial gallery is a for-profit business with a transactional model: collectors buy pieces of artwork on display so both the gallery and the artist get a cut of the revenue. These spaces typically curate selective shows based on what's likely to sell (by extension boosting their reputation in the art world).
This course will deliver the 5 lectures:
1. Introduction and Purpose of Art Gallery
2. The past, present and future of the art gallery business
3. Opening a Successful Art Gallery: Where to Start
4. The main positions in an art gallery
5. Organize and Curate a Successful Group Art Exhibition
Art gallery | Art gallery management | Art management | Exhibition design | Curation | Curator | Art curation | Art curator | Art
#دورة ماجستير إدارة معرض الفنون
#Curso de Mestrado em Gestão de Galerias de Arte
#Sanat Galerisi Yönetimi Yüksek Lisans Kursu
#Curs de master în Managementul Galeriei de Artă
#Магистерский курс по управлению художественными галереями
#Cours de Master en gestion de galerie d'art
Who this course is for:
- All UG, PG Students, Business Entrerpreneurs, Art Business Owners, Exhibition and Event Managers and Startup ideas generation people
The copyright of the article belongs to the author, please do not reprint without permission.