Learn To Paint 8 Magical Watercolor Art Projects
Overcome the challenges of watercolor and skyrocket you art skills while painting these effortless watercolor paintings!
What you'll learn
- Techniques which will make your galaxy / night sky watercolor landscapes more outstanding
- How to paint magical watercolor projects from line art to finish
- How to paint effortless and charming manga portraits
- How to mix skin colors the easy way
- How to paint watercolor herbs and easy modern crystals
- ...and much-much more!
- There aren't any prerequisites, however it will be much easier to follow if you have a bit of experience in watercolors
- Print out the lineart templates from the class
Is this you? You…
- Love to paint, but worry that you’re not artistic enough and will not be able to paint as well as other people
- Try to learn watercolor techniques by reading books that sound easier than they really are
- Always have a hard time finding a motive. And when you finally do you struggle to make your painting look exactly like what you have in mind
If watercolor painting is a challenge or mystery, then you are in the right place.
I’m Eliza the Watercolour Witch. I’ve taught more than 30.000 students all over the world on how to watercolor the easy way and in this class I will be sharing my Fail-Proof yet Simple Techniques that will skyrocket your painting skills.
This class is perfect for Beginners (even if you’ve never handled a brush before)
And Experienced Artists as well can pick up some new techniques.
This course consists of 8 individual art projects, so at the end of the course you are going to have various art pieces to enrich your portfolio.
In the first section you are going to learn how to paint this modern watercolor piece, I’m going to show you how to design a powerful composition and also you are going to learn how to use gradient washes and my secret ingredient for creating special watercolor effects.
In the second section you are going to learn my foolproof technique on how to paint watercolor crystals which will surely draw people’s attention. By the end of this section you will be able to draw and paint your own crystals.
Then you are going to learn how to paint a witchy portrait, where I’m showing you various techniques to make any of your watercolor portraits more outstanding, like how to mix the skin color or where to put the highlights and shadows.
In the fourth section you will be introduced to botanical painting techniques, you will get to know how I mix the greens of the leaves also you are going to learn how to create colorful rainbow mists or smokes.
In the fifth section you are going to create a free-flowing galaxy / cosmic / night sky patterned hair.
In the last section you are going to apply all the knowledge you’ve learned so far, you are going to practice painting the crystals, the portrait, the colorful mist technique and on the top of that you are going learn how to create watercolor splatters.
While in other classes you need to sketch the project yourself, in this beginner-friendly class a downloadable line art templates (coloring pages) are included for each projects, which takes away the stress of having to produce a sketch before the painting. All you need do is color the line art into the finished painting.
What more could you ask for?
Enroll in the course now!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate watercolorists
- Hobbyist painters
- Aspiring mangaka-s
- Anyone who would like to paint some fun watercolor art projects
The copyright of the article belongs to the author, please do not reprint without permission.