How To RENDER Comics – Shading, Inking, and Coloring!
Pencil Drawing | Cross Hatching | Blending | Sketching | Inking | Marker Coloring for Comics
What you'll learn
- Understand lighting and how it affects rendering
- Use pencils to add life to drawings
- Approach rendering with inks, both digitally and traditionally
- Render with markers and learn about different techniques and supplies
- Gain confidence in rendering skills and understanding of the "where" and "why" of rendering
- Practice and improve skills through assignments and exercises
- Learn about line quality, thickness, and hatching.
- Basic Drawing Skills
- Be able to follow video instruction
- Access to pencils, inks, markers, and other necessary art supplies
- A computer or device with internet access to access the course materials on Udemy
Enhance your drawing skills with this comprehensive course on rendering techniques. Our team of experienced instructors will help you take your art to the next level by teaching you how to add shading, inking, and coloring to your drawings. In addition to the comprehensive instruction and guidance provided by our team of experienced instructors, this course also includes assignments and exercises for each unit to help you practice and hone your skills.
Rendering is an essential part of creating three-dimensional and realistic artwork. Without it, your drawings may appear flat and lifeless. That's why we've gathered some of the best instructors and professionals in the field to guide you through the process.
The course begins with units on lighting, taught by Ed Foychuk. Understanding lighting is crucial before you start rendering, as it helps you determine where and why to apply certain techniques. Ed covers a range of topics, from basic to advanced, to give you a solid foundation in this important subject.
Next, Mike Van Orden will teach you various pencil techniques to bring your drawings to life. You'll learn how to use the pencil in different ways to take advantage of the lighting concepts you learned in the previous units.
Chris Graves will then show you his rendering process and demonstrate how pencils can be used to create detailed and dynamic characters.
Walden Wong, a master inker, will teach you how to approach rendering with inks, both digitally and traditionally. You'll learn techniques and approaches that professionals use to add depth and detail to their artwork.
Tim Goernert will provide more in-depth instruction on inking various subjects, explaining his reasoning for each pen stroke and step of the process using digital inks.
Finally, Deth Phimmasone will cover the ins and outs of rendering with markers. He'll discuss the supplies he recommends and demonstrate different techniques to help you bring your drawings to life.
By the end of this course, you'll have a deep understanding of the "where" and "why" of rendering and feel more confident in your skills. You'll also have the opportunity to get personal contact with the course tutor, as well as lifetime access to course materials and exercise worksheets. Plus, you'll have the support of the Udemy Q&A forum and the security of a 30-day money-back guarantee. Don't wait any longer to start your journey to becoming a better artist – sign up for this course now!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to intermediate artists looking to improve their rendering skills
- Students who want to learn about shading, inking, and coloring techniques
- Anyone interested in creating more three-dimensional and realistic artwork
- Anyone who wants to learn about professional figure illustration and how it is created
The copyright of the article belongs to the author, please do not reprint without permission.
Total 0 Comments