Graphic Design Certification + Live Class
Learn the most amazing and speedy graphic design tools, software and techniques in 2022
What you'll learn
- Create breathtaking and wow-inspiring graphics posts for social media using creative graphic-design tools
- Use graphic templates to speed up the process and resize the same for any social media network.
- Know the tools of the trade that can be used for creating amazing graphics.
- Come up with 1000’s of ideas for social media graphics in a flash.
- Learn to schedule posts on Facebook, Twitter and popular platforms in one go.
- Learn about the possible steps to start your own Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered graphic design company
- Bring old photos to life using the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology and software
- Create Marvel Like Comics in the fastest time ever possible without any design experience
- Know about the tech tools that help you to find your design inspiration.
- Create mind-blowing quote posters or graphics in minutes
- There is no kind of pre-requisite needed at all.
- You do not need to have any kind of graphic design knowledge to start with.
- A few cloud-based graphic design tools are taught in the course. Some may be free. Some may be paid. You can leverage whichever one you need according to your requirement.
Welcome to the incredible series-based course "Graphic Design Certification - Legendary Edition".
We know that design helps us understand the world better, and its patterns allow us to keep up with the times. You should always be conscious of the latest trends in graphic design, whether you are a designer, developer, or a newbie. This course is a testament to the latest trends in the field of graphic design, this year.
Understanding the Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered graphic design tools that aid in the essence of changing styles helps us create better designs, maintain a high level of our work, and receive positive feedback.
This new course focuses on "Graphic Design Certification - Learn Graphic Design Tools" as part of the series created by Digital Marketing Legend "Srinidhi Ranganathan" which teaches you to create any type of graphics for social media posts at great speeds in 2022 and beyond.
Create and publish images for social media, blogs, ads, and more at incredible speeds. You will be learning about an automated social media design and promotion platform with easy tools to create and come up with 100,000+ post ideas. After this, you can schedule your stunning posts across social networks. The tools that are taught have an integrated photo stock library that contains 100,000+ images - illustrations and photo backgrounds you can use. They contain a cloud-based online graphic editor, an optimal timing tool to figure out audience engagement, and also user collaboration features to accelerate your business with social networks by collaborating with your graphic or content team for designs.
Are you ready to create posts that go viral on social media today? Get a head-start by learning about great tools that offer pre-made templates and high-res stock photos in-built within. Click on the enrol button and let’s start rolling.
There is no time to wait as this course may have the potential to go viral in the graphic design industry, globally.
Regarding the Live Group Q&A Session:
Students who have completed every lesson in the course will also get access to a free live online group Q&A session of 1 hour with Digital Marketing Legend "Srinidhi Ranganathan". You can clarify all your doubts there. Srinidhi will also showcase your career paths in the field of graphic design, and provide you with a full walkthrough of what you learned along with tips on how to improvise or implement the stuff taught.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for bloggers, content creators, marketers and existing graphic artists, designers who want to create graphics for social media at incredible speeds.
- This course is for students and ardent learners who love graphic design.
- This course is for anyone who is passionate to learn new-age graphic design technology and tools
The copyright of the article belongs to the author, please do not reprint without permission.
Total 0 Comments