Enterprise Application Development Complete Course 2023
Enterprise Application Architectures, Java Design Patterns, Web Application Security & more including Downloadable Notes
What you'll learn
- Identify Functional Areas of an Enterprise
- Propose Enterprise Architectural Solutions for Functional Areas
- Apply Suitable Design Patterns in Enterprise Applications
- Explain Enterprise Application Frameworks
- Describe Software Development Methodologies
- Apply Agile Scrum in Software Development
- Java Fundamental Understanding (Java is used for explaining Design Patterns)
- Passion and Commitment
Are you following a degree, diploma or any other academic course which includes Enterprise Application Development related modules and want to learn theoretical concepts and practicals related to the subject in the simplest form possible?
Are you looking to make your own short note for your studies and prepare for an upcoming assessment or an exam?
But when you search online, the problem is that almost all Enterprise Software Development Courses are outdated, created years ago and do not contain updated information.
Why should you consider enrolling on this Enterprise Application Development Complete Course 2023?
- The course instructor is a lecturer teaching Enterprise Application Development for 3+ years.
- The course instructor is a former lead software engineer who developed enterprise applications for the Scandinavian region for 3+ years.
- This course is designed by International-level benchmarking of the lessons and hands-on activities, so it covers all the topics included in almost any university-level lecture module.
- This course covers everything you need to master the subject without enrolling on other parts/courses related to the topic.
- This course includes lecture notes/slides as downloadable materials.
- You will be part of the 8000+ student community already in my courses.
I invite you to check the free provided videos and course outline. Then, if you are happy, enrol on this one and only Enterprise Application Development course.
Important: This is not a programming course module. The main objective of this course is to give an overall and complete understanding of Enterprise Software and Design Patterns. However, Java is used as the programming language of choice to explain design patterns. But you can apply these concepts to any object-oriented programming language.
All-in-one Complete Academic Course: Enterprise Application Development Outline
Chapter 01: Introduction
1.1 Introduction to Enterprise Application Development
1.2 Examples for Functional Areas of Enterprise Application Development
1.3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Enterprise Software
1.4 Nature of Enterprise Software
1.5 Case Study Activity
Chapter 02: Enterprise Application Architecture
2.1 Introduction to Enterprise Application Architecture
2.2 Example Scenario - What can happen without an Architecture
2.3 Overview of the Enterprise Architecture
2.4 What can go wrong without an Enterprise Architecture
2.5 Layered Architecture - (Client-Server)
2.6 Client-Server Architecture Explained Further
2.7 Layered Architecture - (Multi-tier)
2.8 MVC Architecture
2.9 Sample MVC Code Explanation with Live Debugging
2.10 Component-based Architecture
2.11 Summary of Enterprise Architectures
Chapter 03: Introduction to Web Services
3.1 Introduction to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
3.2 Characteristics of Service-Oriented Architecture
3.3 Hands-on Session Web Services - Development Environment Setup
3.4 Hands-on Session - Introduction to Restful Web Services and JSON
3.5 Hands-on Session - Implementing a Restful GET API with Java Spring Boot
Chapter 04: Frameworks for Enterprise Application Development
4.1 Importance of Frameworks
4.2 Example for Frameworks - Bootstrap
4.3 What is a Framework
4.4 Importance and Characteristics of Frameworks
Chapter 05: Design Patterns
5.1 Introduction to Design Patterns
5.2 Design Patterns Types
5.3 Singleton Design Pattern
5.4 Singleton Design Pattern Hands-on Session
5.5 Factory Design Pattern
5.6 Factory Design Pattern Explained Further
5.7 Factory Design Pattern Hands-on Session
5.8 Decorator Design Pattern
5.9 Decorator Design Pattern Explained Further
Chapter 06: Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
6.1 Introduction to Software Development Methodologies
6.2 Agile Scrum Explained
6.3 Agile Scrum in IT Industry (short practical review)
6.4 Software Development Methodologies - Waterfall Method
6.5 Prototyping, Incremental Development, RAP, RUP and Value-Centric Approach
Chapter 7: Conclusion
7.1 Web Application Security - Malware
7.2 Levels of Enterprise Application Security
7.3 Introduction to OWASP TOP 10
7.4 SQL Injection Practical Demonstration, XSS and Standards
Chapter 8: Conclusion
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Enterprise Application Development
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Information Technology Undergraduates
- Postgraduates Students in Enterprise Application Development (MSc, Masters)
- Academics in Enterprise Application Development Field
- Students enrolled in Certificate/Diploma level courses related to Enterprise Application Development
The copyright of the article belongs to the author, please do not reprint without permission.